Contact a Bellevue Divorce & Family Law Attorney
Weintraub Law Office
Our Bellevue office is located at:
14205 SE 36th St.
Bellevue, WA 98006.
Phone: (425) 374-4045
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday: 9:00 A.M.–5:00 P.M.
After hour Appointments Available
Our Bellevue office was established in 2003 and is convenient for clients living in east King County including the cities of Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Issaquah, Newcastle, Medina, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Sammamish, and Renton.
Divorce and Family Law Representation in Bellevue
If you are considering, or in the process of, getting a divorce in Bellevue or other family law action, please contact us to schedule a low fee initial consult. As your Bellevue divorce lawyer, we offer no-nonsense, solution-focused results driven legal advice and representation at reasonable cost.
We will review your case facts, identify the legal issues at stake, provide likely court outcomes, and identify legal strategies and solutions to meet your legal goals.
Weintraub Law Office offers legal assistance, representation, and mediation services for the following matters:
- Child custody cases, including preparing residential schedules, high-conflict child custody cases, parenting alienation, parenting plan/child custody modifications, relocation out of Washington State, and special needs cases.
- Child support cases, including calculating child support, child support enforcement, child support modifications, and post-secondary education support.
- Divorce cases, including uncontested and contested cases, complex high-net worth divorce, international divorce involving foreign jurisdictions and conflicting divorce requirements (such as India divorce law), collaborative and cooperative divorce, paternity and ending non-marital relationships.
- Domestic Violence cases, including restraining and protection orders issues separately or as part of an ongoing Seattle divorce case.
- Mediation cases – for divorce and family cases seeking amicable agreement through mediation involving both husband and wife.
- Prenuptial, Post-nuptial and Cohabitation Agreements including preparation of prenuptial, post-nuptial, and cohabitation agreements designed to eliminate the need for divorce or civil litigation.