Here you will find website resources with legal information, forms, and other self-help resources.
Washington State Courts
- Washington state court forms – in Washington, you must use standard forms in family law cases.
- King County Superior Court
- King County Superior Court Clerk’s Office
- King County Superior Court Family Law Facilitator Program —information and referrals for family law litigants who are not currently represented by an attorney (i.e., “pro se” divorces, etc.)
- Snohomish County Superior Court
- Pierce County Superior Court
Washington State Information Resources
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Access Washington — Washington state government and information service
- DSHS Division of Child Support
Washington State and Local County Rules
- Washington State Court Rules
- King County Superior Court Local Rules
- Snohomish County Superior Court Local Rules
- Pierce County Superior Court Rules
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association consumer information pamphlets
- King County Bar Association
Community Service Organizations
- Legal Voice — an organization devoted to advancing women’s legal rights
- Northwest Justice Project — a non-profit organization providing free legal services to low-income people
- FasTrack Divorce – a streamlined approach to collaborative law cases.